§1 GENERAL CONCEPTS
Regulations – these regulations are the regulations for the provision of electronic services in accordance with art.8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Rendering of Electronic Services.
Service Provider – Kredyt Inkaso S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Postępu 21B, 02-676 Warsaw, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 00000270672, nip 922-254-40-99 (also referred to as the Administrator).
Website – the "Credit Inkaso" website is available at www.kredytinkaso.pl or via the websites of partners, service providers or recipients cooperating with the Administrator, in which the Service Provider posts content related to its activities.
Service recipient – – any natural person obtaining an access to the Website and using the services provided by means of the Website by the Service Provider, hereinafter referred to as User.
Electronic communication – communication between the parties via e-mail, contact forms, online repayment form, social media, i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube (comments, queries).
Electronic address -designation of the ICT system enabling communication by electronic means, in particular e-mail address, website address, telephone number enabling sending and receiving SMS text messages.
Service – means services provided by means of electronic communication by Kredyt Inkaso S.A. via the Website.
Debtor – a person having an obligation to Kredyt Obkasa S.A. or to the Creditor on behalf of whom Kredyt Obkaso S.A. conducts debt collection activities.
Creditor – an entity against which the Debtor has an obligation on behalf of which Credit Collection S.A. conducts activities in order to satisfy claims.
Complaint – the Service Recipient's occurrence in the scope of irregularities in the provision of Services, the scope of Services or inconsistencies resulting from the provisions of the Regulations
§2 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Regulations specify the types, scope and conditions of providing Services electronically by the Service Provider through the Website and the conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of Services, as well as the procedure of complaint proceedings.
- The subject of the Service Provider's Services is the provision of free tools in the form of the Website, enabling the Service Recipients to access content in the form of entries, articles and materials, including audiovisual, electronic forms in a form that allows its acquisition, reproduction and recording.
- Beginning to use the Services not requiring the Customer to provide their personal data is tantamount to full acceptance of the terms of the Regulations and conclusion of an agreement for the provision of Services by electronic means without the need to draw up a separate agreement.
- In the case of Services requiring the provision of personal data by the Service recipient, their provision is tantamount to full acceptance of the terms of the Regulations, conclusion of an agreement for the provision of Services by electronic means without the need to draw up a separate agreement.
- The Agreement for the provision of Services by electronic means, in the scope of using the Services, is terminated as a result of the Service Recipient ceasing to use the Website, without the need to submit additional statements.
- The use of the Website is tantamount to reading the content of the Regulations and accepting its content.
- Any possible content and articles bearing traits of advice constitute a compilation of data and shall not be addressed to any User individually.
- As part of the provision of electronic services, the Service Provider, in addition to information content, provides the Service Recipients with the following tools: ONLINE repayment form – enabling the repayment of liabilities by electronic payment, Contact form – enabling contact with the Service Provider via electronic message or telephone contact, Complaint form – enabling the Debtor to submit a complaint about an unpaid debt, which is handled by the Service Provider, Irregularity reporting form -- enabling notification of irregularities and corruption events, Repayment calculator – enabling the calculation of the amount remaining after the repayment of expenses, Documents to download – enabling the download of documents to be filled in or read their content,
- Using the Website is voluntary and free of charge.
- The Service Recipients use the Website without the need to register
- Technical conditions for using the Website:
a) a device with a display enabling the display of websites,
b) Internet connection,
c) any web browser that displays websites in accordance with the standards (recommended: Internet Explorer, Opera, Google Chrome, Mozilla)
e) enabled support for Cookies,
- The Service Recipient is obliged to comply with the Regulations as well as generally applicable law, rules of social coexistence and refrain from actions that may lead to any damage to the Service Provider or other Service Recipients and third parties cooperating or not with the Service Provider.
- In order to ensure security, all Service Users using the Website should comply with generally accepted network security rules,
a) It is fobidden to take up an activities aiming at damaging, blocking the operation of the Website or preenting from realiation for which the Website operates.
- The Service Provider undertakes to provide Services in the scope and under the conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- All services of the Website may be changed in terms of their content and scope, added, modified or deleted, as well as temporarily suspended at the discretion of the Service Provider. The Service Provider ensures that the changes will not impair the quality of the Services and will not affect the scope of rights and obligations of both Parties.
- Terms of placing content (commenting) by the Service Recipients on the Website as well as on partner websites, in which the Service Recipient posts content related to its activities:
a) It is forbidden to place offensive or defamatory content against the Service Provider, other Service Recipients, third parties and third parties,
b) It is forbidden to place text, graphic, audiovisual materials and scripts,
c) It is forbidden to post vulgar, pornographic, erotic, racist and incompatible with Polish and European law, as well as links to websites containing the indicated content,
d) It is forbidden to place marketing and advertising content on other commercial websites, products, services or commercial websites,
e)The Service Provider reserves the right to remove content that is inconsistent with these Regulations and generally applicable rules of social coexistence.
§ 4 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA ON SERVICE RECIPIENTS
- Service Provider collects and processes some personal identifying details of Users to properly ensure content, abide by applicable law, and secure its legal interest.
§ 5 COMPLAINTS
- The Service Recipient is entitled to address the following communication channels to the Complaint Service Provider for assistance:
a) in writing to the following address: Kredyt Inkaso S.A. Operations Center ul. Okrzei 32, 22-400 Zamość,
- A complaint regarding the Website Services should include:
a) Data of the Service Recipient submitting the Complaint
b) The period for which or in which the Complaint occurred,
c) Description of the circumstances of the Complaint,
d) Description of the consequences of the Complaint,
e) Signature of the Service Recipient, in the event of a written submission of a Complaint,
f) The method of providing a response and address data, if the response to the Complaint is to be given to a different communication channel than those to whom it was provided to the Service Recipient,
- After the Service Recipient submits a Complaint, in accordance with the requirements referred to in subsection 5 above, the Service Provider shall consider the Complaint and provide the Service Recipient with a response through the same communication channel, unless the Service Recipient has indicated another.
- The Service Provider shall provide a response without undue delay, but not later than within 30 days from the date of receipt of the Complaint.
- In particularly complex cases, preventing the consideration of the Complaint and providing a response within the time limit referred to in subsection 7 above, the Service Provider provides the Service Recipient with information explaining the reason for the delay, indicating the circumstances that must be determined for the consideration of the Complaint as well as specifying the expected date of consideration of the Complaint and providing a response, which may not exceed 60 days from the date of receipt of the Complaint.
§ 6 AMENDMENTS TO THE REGULATIONS
- The Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations. The Service Recipient will be notified about the content of the changes by placing the amended Terms and Conditions on the Website.
- The Service User's use of the Website after the introduction of these changes is tantamount to their acceptance.
- In the event of an amendment to the Regulations, its provisions shall enter into force immediately after its publication.
- In matters not regulated, the generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on Copyright and Related Rights, the Personal Data Protection Act and the Act on the provision of services by electronic means, as well as the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of personal data.
- The law applicable to the rights and obligations regarding the use of the Website by the Service Recipient is Polish law.
§ 7 FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Service Provider shall make every effort to ensure that the Services offered by the Website are carried out continuously. However, it shall not be liable for disturbances caused by force majeure over which the Service Provider had no influence.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change any information posted on the Website at the time selected by the Service Provider without prior notice.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for the consequences of the Service Recipient, including any damage resulting from the provision of incomplete or incorrect information by the Service Recipient at the time of using the Website.
- Service Provider reserves the right to temporary, entire or partial switching off of the Service in the aim of its improvement, adding services or doing maintenance, without prior notice.
- Contact via email is advised for Website-related matters only./li>